At the Finland AppsEvents Summit prepare to be engaged and inspired as you learn practical uses of Google tools that you can easily apply and use in your own setting. Our events are lead by practicing educators who are leaders in the Google Education community. Summit is Saturday and Sunday.
Google Educator Certification Bootcamp and AppsEvents Certified Admin Course offered as stand alone courses on Friday. Delegates can attend Friday only or in addition to attending the two day Summit on Saturday and Sunday as well!
- Our summits are practical, not theoretical. We give you concrete tools you can take to your class on Monday.
- 'Level up' with sessions for advanced users.
- Build your network with forward thinking educators.
- FREE networking party directly after day one. Start building your Google network and hang out with the speakers.
- No substitute for 'in person' learning and connections.
- Present a session and become part of the community.
- Present a two minute 'demo slam' to show what you learned (and win prizes).
- The majority of our sessions are focused specifically on classroom teachers.
- Our team are all practicing educators working at K-12 schools who are also leaders in the Google Education community.
- Our sessions share leading edge practices based on practical school experience. The focus is on the actual application of Google tools in the classroom not theoretical knowledge.
- High level sessions for school leaders. Learn best practices from leading schools.
- Try out the latest Google tools and technologies.
- Additional topics such as YouTube, Maps, Earth, Blogger, and advanced search.
- Learn the latest news from Google with updates on applications.
- Discover the world of Virtual Reality with Google Cardboard and Google's new Expeditions program, now available to all.